Sunday 23 July 2023

WHO WAS THAT

 Who was that?

By Syazwani Hamizan



Hi My beloved readers ,My hobby is to listen to any horror podcast. My favourite of all that is “malam seram” it tells real horror stories that’s happening all around Asia. My mother hates that I love listening to the horror podcast.  

 At a very silent night, I was editing some videos on my phone. I was very focused. Then, out of sudden my phone died. I couldn’t figure out what was wrong with my phone. Full pitch black. 

When I was trying to fix it, I saw my reflection on the black screen. I tried several times, then suddenly, beside my reflection there was another reflection. It was two eyes. I got more confused. A few moments later, I saw its mouth. The mouth that was smiling for ear to ear. Literally. Its mouth was stretch so bad because of the smiling. My face turned pale. I didn’t think anything, I threw my phone across the bed because I was terrified with its face. Out of sudden, why whole back felt terribly hot. That time, I knew it was not human nor delusion.

I gathered all my strength, to take back my phone and went to my sister’s room. I got into the room, stayed extremely closed to her. I recited some doa for my safety and held her hand tightly. Then, I fell asleep. A few hours later, I heard she was calling me. I was still half asleep. I tried to open my eyes. There I saw, my sister was smiling from ear to ear, stretching her mouth to smile to me.But my sister is sleepy. I'm very sure my sister is sleeping, but who was that?

2 comments:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...