Saturday 22 July 2023

MOVIE REVIEW - SPIDERMAN

 Movie review -Spider-man across the Spider- verse

By Syazwani Hamizan



Have you guys watch the latest Spiderman movie? which premiered on June 1, 2023? as someone who doesn't follow the development of spider-man movie, I'm a bit clueless about the story line. I don't understand what actually happened in the story.


But i really love how the characters in the movie convey the story, where people like me can understand the whole movie without needing to follow the story from the sketch.


Since I didn't follow the development of the spiderman movie from the beginning, I expect the story in the movie will just end in 1 movie only but nope!! The spiderman-man movie has a connection. which is I have to wait for the next spiderman movie to know what will happen and the ending of the movie.


I left the movie theater in a slightly angry state, because I was impatient. I really want to know what will happen. were they able to rescue the spiderman or not?


At least I have Tried something new, which is watching movies that are different from my taste. I rate 8/10 for this movie, it was really fun tho to spend my limited time with my beloved friends.

3 comments:

  1. Kalau spider gigit jadi hulk tak

    ReplyDelete
  2. BAPAK LA , tk vibe la tk tengok series sebelum ni main terjah je yg latest

    ReplyDelete

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...