Saturday 22 July 2023

CRAVING SATISFIED

 Craving satisfied

By Syazwani Hamizan 




Halo my beloved readers, have you guys experience a situation where you really want to eat something that, if you can't get it you will cry on the spot.


i think my girls  will  understand what actually i try to say right? so yesterday I really wanted to eat a bowl of tomyam at Bocah Ijok. Unisel’s students must be very familiar with this place, right? usually I will eat here after taking  the final examination ,you know for celebrating and self rewarding.


so my best friend took me there. Finally after a few days craving for tomyam and i got it, i feel like wanna cry because my craving satisfied.


The Bocah Ijok's tomyam is another level i told you guys. You guys should try!! the price is quite affordable, the place is also suitable for hanging out and chilling with your family and friends. Please, I'm begging you to try eating here once in your life, there's a lot of food choices you can try. from Malay cuisine, Thai food, Korean food, western food and also delicious snacks, I swear to god you will never regret eating here.

3 comments:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...