Saturday 22 July 2023

FIRST IPHONE

 My first iPhone

By Syazwani Hamizan




Hello dear beloved readers!! today i would like to write about my first iphone!! believe that all teenagers must plant in themselves to have an iphone. looking at my old  phone condition, I really really hope that my family will be able to give me an iPhone. Since in the friend group I'm the only one that still using a broken android phone.


On my father's birthday, he bought me  an iphone. Want to know what else is the best? he bought me a pink iPhone 13!! pink is my favorite color i really dont believed that i finally have my own iphone, after a few years take ootd using my friend's iphone.I finally got my own iPhone, I can take many clear pictures. 


There are many advantages of my new iPhone compared to the old phone.The system also is not the same so I need to do some studies about how iPhone actually works and  I have to download a few fun widget.


i do love my family so much, it is because i have never been unable to get what i want. I always pray for my mother and father to widen the door of sustenance and long life.

4 comments:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...