Saturday 22 July 2023

PANTAI REMIS

 Healing trip to Pantai Remis

By Syazwani Hamizan





Dear beloved readers, this semester is kinda tough, sometimes i feel like i wanna end it here, but after thinking twice, it's almost there.


Also, the subject in this semester is also quite difficult to carry, I'm not the only one who feels this way, my classmates also seem struggle to survive in this semester.


After past a few busy weeks, my mental health cannot take it anymore. My emotions finally burst. everyday i said to myself i was okay and i can handle these feelings, but deep down i need someone to lay on.


i need someone to share all my story, someone that can comfort me, someone that always be on my side. i didnt find the person yet, i only have my beloved friend, my friend texted me, she also felt the same. she asked me to go out to take a quick break from our assignment, she invited me to go to Pantai Remis together  for healing.


I never went to Pantai Remis at night, I got no idea how the surrounding looks like.

I was really surprised, the night atmosphere at Pantai Remis was really dreamy, like really calm and windy.


I spread out the mat, opened a small table and we both lay down and face the sky.

The stars scattered in the sky greatly heal our sad hearts and tired bodies,Some people was there too, so we weren't really afraid since we both are girls . Everyone is minding their own business.


We both shared stories with each other to tone down our miserable feelings. Until we fell asleep under the sky that was only equipped with a thin mat.


8 a.m in the morning, people get  started to crowd the Pantai Remis since it’s public holiday , we both decided to go back to the Unisel.At 9 a.m we  finally arrived, after a night together, I feel a little burden off from my chest, sometimes we need a little rest and me time for ourselves, our body can't always work back to back. Our body and mind also need enough rest. At least steal some time to rest for your own mental health.

3 comments:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...