Sunday 23 July 2023

SHOWER

 Shower

By Syazwani Hamizan



The day has arrived. I was so excited because we are moving to a new house. My father got promoted and we were going into a bigger house. Also, I had enough of that old house. I keep hearing noises at night here and there. A fresh start was what i was looking for. The car was about to go, I realised that my wallet wasn’t with me. Oh uh. This wasn’t a good sign. My big front gate was locked securely. I couldn’t go through easily. Hence, I got out from the car then  climbed over the big front gate. I opened my front door slowly and straight away went to find my wallet. Then suddenly, I got goosebumps out of nowhere. Oh well maybe it was just because it was cold. I kept on finding it. From afar, I heard my bathroom shower was turned on. Someone was using the shower. I got curious. Everyone was supposed be out from the house already. One thing about my mother is that, she is very strict on save our house bill. To avoid being scolded, I went to turn off the shower. Then out of sudden,  I heard a humming sound. Someone was showering in the toilet. It was a woman? Then I realised that was no human. It just didn’t make any sense. I took my wallet and spring out of the house. As I did that, I heard the woman was laughing historically.

2 comments:

  1. aku baca malam malam.. naik bulu roma weii

    ReplyDelete
  2. TANAK LA BACA TAKUT

    ReplyDelete

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...