Sunday 23 July 2023

OUR FIRST SONG - JOSEPTH VINCENT

 Lyric song " Our First Song "

By Shahira Munawar



Lyrics
Time to let the, time to let the, time to let the beat dropBaby, I'ma let you know, don't always gotta be fastMaybe we can take it slowDon't always gotta rush, gotta build that trustWe're two birds just singin' that song
Singing that ladeedeedodeeda, melodies go back and forthYou sittin' on that G string, maybe I just struck a chordThe music's in your heart, that's where I'm gonna startAnd if you just play along
I'll make sure I'm in tuneIn this concert just for two
'Cause this is our first songSorry, I had you waiting so longGotta make it perfect it can't be wrong, noTryin' to keep doin' it right, with you on my mind'Cause you are my babyPromise I'll treat you like a ladyAnd I won't do you no harm'Cause this is our first song
Yeah
Let's take a flight, through the cloudsIn the sky, can't bring us downTo the ground in reality's holeLet's make all our fantasies real, yeah you already knowThat I'm taking requests, tell me what to doWhere we going next, I'll leave it up to you
Take all your reservation, debating what going on insideYour mind, your heart, your soulSwitch it up and be aliveTake it all the wayIt'll be okayAnd when the moment is right
I'll make sure I'm in tuneIn this concert just for two
'Cause this is our first songSorry, I had you waiting so longGotta make it perfect it can't be wrong, noTryin' to keep doin' it right, with you on my mind'Cause you are my babyPromise I'll treat you like a ladyAnd I won't do you no harm'Cause this is our first song
I don't have to sing aloneTogether we're in tuneJust two merged as oneI'll give you all my lovin''Til we finish what we've both begun
'Cause this is our first songSorry, I had you waiting so longGotta make it perfect it can't be wrong, noTryin' to keep doin' it right, with you on my mind'Cause you are my babyPromise I'll treat you like a ladyAnd I can't do you no harm'Cause this is our first song

1 comment:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...