Sunday 23 July 2023

COPING MECHANISM

 Coping mechanism

By Syazwani Hamizan




Coping mechanisms are the patterns and behaviors we fall back on to try to deal with unusually stressful situations. We often lean on these strategies to keep ourselves calm until we adjust to the change.


Everyone have their own way for coping mechanism. We have to find our own activities. Such as sleeping,start new hobby any activity that can make us feel better.


Some people handle it with negativity such as, they will self harm.its not good for our body. And it will bring a long term effects. Such as if we apply for a job but they unfortunately saw the cutting scar on our arm they will think we are the people who are mentally unstable, they are not confident to hire us.


So in this blog , i will gonna share you guys about my coping mechanism.

My coping mechanism is i  will go to a piercing  store to piercing  any part of my body that i want.


At Selayang mall, There are a few small shops that offer nose and ear piercing at a reasonable price, near this place I did my first nose piercing. The pain rate is 7/10 It hurts because it's the first time, so I can't predict how it hurts. But i really do love my nose piercing. I think I healed from the pain I hide in my heart when I pierced my nose.


Next, the second piercing I did was still in the nose, we just call it septum piercing.


I did it in Bukit Bintang, there is only one stall that offers this piercing service at a very cheap price. I was only charged RM50 for septum piercing. The price offered is very cheap compared to other piercing shops. which usually starts at rm100 and above. septum piercing is not that bad, and also the pain rate is only 3/10. I really like my septum piercing.


apart from piercing, I used to self harm as my coping mechanism, but because I faint easily when I see blood, I decided to stop hurting myself and find a new hobby, a hobby that I like. which is piercing.


For the conclusion is, we have to love ourselves, because no one will love yoy  like you do. it's okay not to be okay but don't ever hurt yourself, you have to know that you deserve a happy life.

3 comments:

  1. Cantiknya hidung

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kak , dalam live banyak ckp akak lembu. Betul ke? Cuba mengaum sikit

    ReplyDelete
  3. akak tindik hidung bukan haram ke

    ReplyDelete

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...