Saturday 22 July 2023

HORROR MOVIE, ZOMBIE LAND

 Zombie Land

By Shahira Munawar



Do you afraid of zombie ? Ya me too.. but that’s not the problem that can stop me watching zombie movies but still need someone to company hehe. 

In this blog I would like to share the most scary zombies movie that I watch when I was 9years old I guess.. so the title “ Zombie Land” it was comedy and romance genre. But for me, this movie was a horror genre.


This movie about peoples that survive from zombie attacks and they stay together until the end. I suggest you guys go watch it to know it worth it or not.


Rate from me, 100/10. Horror but fun.

2 comments:

  1. Tak silap, owner takut zombie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tanak lah takutttt tanak tgk

    ReplyDelete

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...