Saturday 22 July 2023

UNPLAN TO GH

 Unplanned trip to Genting highlands

By Syazwani Hamizan  




Halooooo my favorite reader, today i would like to share to you guys about an unexpected plan that me and my friends go through.


Since it almost the end of this semester me and my classmate decided to take a break from all the assignment things for a while


soooo, at 11 p.m we decided to rent a car to go to Genting Higlands. The rental car price is quite affordable for a broke student like us, this idea is kinda crazy, it is because only one of us that own a car license, but she has a high glare. This is a bit dangerous but we still continue our journey.


On the way there, our car was stopped by a roadblock , maybe the policeman thinks we drove a car without a license, since Shahira's face is like a baby face I guess?


But we were let go, because Shahira really has a car license, finally we arrived at Genting highlands, as you guys know the parking ticket there is so expensive, so I suggest Shahira to only park at some random road, a road that doesn't disturb the traffic necessarily! we took a lot of pictures at the viral board temperatur.


as a person that is frequently go to Genting, im the one that guide my friend to go to toilet,skypolis and many more. After taking pictures, we decided to go to the Viral Petron Station ,but unfortunately Shahira missed the junction .At the same time we were all too tired, so we decided to continue our journey back to the unisel.


at 6 a.m. sharp, we were standing in front of the Unisel’s  fence, we returned the rental car to the unisel’s student who did the rental car service, the total price round trip was only rm56 it's very tiring and at the same time  it's fun .we're all happy. money will return but I will never be 20s again spending my time with my friends.


keep going out even if you only have rm 10 in your pocket :p

4 comments:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...