Saturday 22 July 2023

HOUSEMATES

 My beloved housemates

By Syazwani Hamizan



Hello my beloved readers, let me ask you one quick question. Do you guys have housemates? Usually , people that   have housemate is  people who  is continue their  study.


I have continued my studies at Unisel, our friendship is like really unexpected.

we were placed in a house of 6 people. I have two housemate sisters who are a little older than me which is  kak ca and kak masyi and also I have a roomate who is a year younger than me, her name is Aina. At first we are all a lil bit akward with each other, but we still try to creat the bonding things. We eat together ,go to  cafe together also go to the libraray together.


when we sit with these random people, we can know and learn many new things. I say this because, some students they only want to be housemate with their friend, why not you try to get to know new people. You also can grow your new circle of friendship.


I learned many things from my housemate, since we are all from different courses. Everyone in our house when they know new knowledge, they will share together so that other people also can learn the same.


Since kak ca and kak masyi take  a degree in tesl, i can improve my english a lot, i can learn a lot of new vocabulary, if i want to compare myself from semester  1 who can't even  speak in english at all. My roomate is taking a diploma in photography, she also teach me how to take a very beautiful picture only using a mobile phone.


i do love my housemates so much, i cant even imagine how i want to go through my life after i finished my studies.How can i survive without them?? :((

2 comments:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...