Saturday 22 July 2023

MEMORIES

Things that I remember the most when I was little

By Syazwani Hamizan


Hello my beloved readers, what I want to write today is a little touchy and emotional :(

Everyone has their own childhood trauma, right? I also have my own childhood trauma, what make thing more  sad is , my childhood trauma is my own mother and father.

being a mother and father is not an easy thing, I understand this very well.But that is not a license for us to use violence in teaching our own children.

It is normal in life, when children are sometimes a little mischievous and do not listen to instructions, as a parents we should know our children's behavior, so that we can find a solution to handle our children. Every child's behavior is different. We cannot think that we can give the same education to all children. We need to identify which method of education is suitable for each of our children's temperaments.

Things that i can remember when I was a child is that my parents were abusive, I couldn't do a little wrong and had to be scolded and beaten, im only 9 years old what did I understand in that age? I'm just a little child who is thirsty for my parent’s love.

I was left at my grandmother's house, I was raised by both my grandmother and grandfather without my parents by my side, when I entered primary school, my parents took me to sit with them, they don't even know my fav food, my fav colour.

when I'm naughty, they can't handle me, they become mean. Why is this happening? it's because they don't know me deeply. they don't know my character. That is the bad effect. But I understand that their economy was unstable at that time. They are also human beings with many flaws. I, as a child, have forgiven them. After reaching the age of adulthood I understand, the situation that made them have to left me. Only through this experience I will not repeat what they did to my future children. I don't want them to feel what I feel. Loneliness without parents when I want to know what the world is...

3 comments:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...