Sunday 23 July 2023

UNLOCKED MOVIE REVIEW

 

UNLOCKED MOVIE REVIEW

By Ainina Najwa



Rating : 10/10

This film is so worth to watch! You will feel roller coaster emotion from the beginning of the movie till the end! This movie also educates viewers to be aware about digital spying and don't ever click suspicious link! I was stressed the entire time and the fact that he wasn't the detective's son blew my mind, I thought for sure he went through cosmetic surgery after the detective's partner comment on their similar walk.

I also loved the girl main character she outsmarted him at the end because she knew how cunning he is.

Love the plot twist at the end. It is such a brilliant idea. I’m si wan, known him since the from hell. He always took a part on this kind of genre; his acting never fails! I recommend you watch this movie.

 

3 comments:

NEW POST ! FRESH FROM OUR BRAIN !

TENTANG KAMI

THIS IS OUR STORIES By Us. Hi dari kiri, Nisa, Adib, Shahira, Wani dan yang bawah tu NIna. BAtch kami ada 6 orang, lagi sorang Hazwin. KIteo...